Saturday, January 1, 2011

Heather and Dustin's Wedding | Dallas Videographer

Larry recently completed this video of a beautiful affair. Heather and Dustin were such a joy to work with and their October wedding was one of the most breath-taking I have seen. Heather's eye for detail and her unique and beautiful style were truly something to behold on their very special day. Thank you for allowing us to document your precious memories. We wish you both the best!

Heather and Dustin's wedding was recently featured on DFW Events. Check out the article here!



Venue: Arlington Hall at Lee Park, Dallas, Texas
Photography: Edmonson Weddings

1 comment:

  1. Larry, you are awesome! I was NOT planning on watching 13 minutes of a stranger's wedding video, but you hooked me. The Britney transition made me laugh quietly to myself. You made stuffy wedding videography something that is actually enjoyable for people other than the wedding couple. Props to you on that!

    ReplyDelete